Monday 8 March 2021

From DrQ: Some more fancy ork boyz (25 points)

 While I'm still working on my monstrous Kharadron Overlord Ironclad for the Lair of the Great Beast, I did finish off some more fancy steampunk boyz for my increasingly dapper WAAAGH.


These boys are built from leftover parts gifted me by an in-law who ran a bit shot for years. As a result, I had sprues low on both legs and heads. I've made up for that with Spellcrow Orc Steampunk Heads and Orc Freetbooter legs. I rather like how they turned out.










As far as points, just another 25 for these five 28mm ladz. 

Now, back to the Great Beast...

6 comments:

  1. Very cool - love the rusty weapons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome workz on da ladz, Doctor! These look like so much fun to paint! Well done - and that green for the skin is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very WAAAAAGH mate, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely characterful orks!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete