Monday 8 March 2021

From Jeff B: Level #1 - Sorceress Sarah please teleport me (25 points)

Oh Sorceress Sarah, I ask you to use your powers to please teleport me from the Golem's Haunt to the Aquifer as the grey scale scares me and I've not cleaned and primed my Larder vignette as of yet.



As a sacrifice for this request I offer up this entry, a stalwart colonial woman adventurer. A walking stick with internal blade in one hand and possibly a Derringer hidden in her pocket in the other.



Primed black, as I usually do, I've used my comfortable military shades pallet to make her fit into a column of other colonial adventurers trekking across the jungle, savannah, desert, or veldt...






This is a 28mm figure from the Copplestone Castings High Adventure Range. The Copplestone figs are a joy to paint. I was going for a suntanned skin tone, however I think it came out a bit too orange in the pictures, way more so than in person. I may have to add some more highlights to lighten up the overall tone a little.


Here's the link to the page: https://www.copplestonecastings.co.uk/prod.php?prod=191

                                     Sorceress teleportation request: 20 pts


I do agree that Copplestone figures are a joy to paint; such great sculpts. I can just see that archaeologist bossing around her diggers before retiring to her tent for a refreshing G&T.
You forgot about the 5 points for the figure, so that makes 25 points added to your tally.

Tamsin

4 comments:

  1. I love that mustard yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Splendid looking archeologist, she looks very formidable!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this lady a lot, that yellow skirt looks great.

    ReplyDelete