Monday 8 March 2021

from RayR - The Chamber of Challenge - The Hall of Heroes - Frederick the Great - 30 pts

 

The Hall of Heroes: A location for heroes and the heroic things they do.
My first wargaming period I ever painted was the Seven Years War long, long ago.




It was pre-Reject days and as a group (the same group of pals) we painted up armies for the Age of Reason Campaign .They were all 15mm and I painted up the British and Russians, not the Prussians, they were painted up by Reject Richard.



I bought and read countless books on the period. The main man and
 Hero of the war has got to be Frederick the Great, he's called The Great for a reason!

The figure is from Front Rank and will earn me 10 points
plus 20 points for the bonus, making a total of
30 points

14 comments:

  1. Splendid looking Frederick! He looks great!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good Ray! You are one chamber ahead of me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Ray! Is there a side chamber for overrated figures from history too? I was confused... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work in Freddy! Always nice to see lace wars era figures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most excellent work, Ray. An intimidatingly great figure to grace any wargames table with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Der Alte Fritz himself would approve too Ray, nice one!

    ReplyDelete