Tuesday 8 February 2022

From TashaH: An Evil Cultist [Coruscant] (25 points)

After a close call on Vogsphere, we are off to Coruscant for a quick pit stop. 

 


We aren’t going to spend too much time on Coruscant. There is a battle waging between good and evil here. Judging by the looks of this Cultist, I’m sensing the scales are tipping towards the evil side.

 


This is another WizKids figure. My 3D printer is still out of commission and I am currently looking at purchasing a new one. Until then, you will be seeing a lot of WizKids from me!

Time to jet off to Perelandra…

Points:

28mm figure: 5 points

Coruscant bonus: 20 points

Total: 25 points

It would seem I underestimated my points when setting my goal, as I didn’t take into account how much fun I would have zooming around the planets. I would like to adjust my goal to 325 points please. 




That chap's red robes look great, Tasha! And another pledge increase? Consider it done!

Tamsin


23 comments:

  1. Awesome looking cultist!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Teemu. I’ve been trying to take note of what everyone else has done to create their stunning reds and apply that with the small selection of paints I have. :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you Tamsin! I appreciate you increasing my offering, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cultist? Why, this fellow seems simply be keen on red robes - nothing wrong with that, is there?
    Very nice brush work, Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Far be it from me to question someone else’s fashion choices 😉

      Delete
  5. great work Tasha, point targets are a binary event. You always miss them, either by loads to many or loads too few. "Up and Atom"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Martin! Good to know about the points total!

      Delete
  6. Hi Tasha:
    That's a most menacing cultist, but I don't think he'll get the upper hand, I always bet on the forces of good - and a good paint job from you is also a safe bet!
    Cheers, MikeP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mike! I agree that one cultist doesn’t seem to be too much of an insurmountable threat!

      Delete
  7. Who doesn't love a cultist? Really, where would pulp entertainment (an the Republican/Conservative party) be without 'em? :) Great work Natasha. I'll echo others in saying the red you did for his robes is excellent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! The republican/conservative cultists 🤣Thanks Curt.

      Delete
    2. @ Peter - and when they have their annual posho dinner, they become the Flu Tux Klan! ;)

      Delete
  8. Nice job on this model. If you can find three more to spell out letters MCA I will be impressed. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh Peter! What a missed opportunity! I wonder if there are 3D sculpts to this end! *hums YMCA*

      Delete
  9. Can’t have too many cultists!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I better get busy and add to my collection!

      Delete