Thursday 11 January 2024

Fridaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Crew!

G'day All,

Minion Millsy back for week two at the helm!

This week those of us living in "Australia" and across the dutch in New Zealand enjoyed a cracker of a paint and chat session, with I think 8 total participants taking part. What the other 50% of the population down here were doing I don't (and frankly would rather not) know.


The Friday Crew have pulled the stops out once again and at time of going to print we have the following in the offing...
  • StuartL shines some flashlights in my eyes and then floats my boat
  • AlanD and PaulOG go pollicem pollicem with some Romans
  • KentG dabbles in some human sacrifice and cartography
  • GeoffreyT crosses blades with the living dead
  • KerryT uses just about every colour in his paint box
  • StevenS revisits his childhood
  • And Barks mixes graphic novels with horror novels and... swamps?

Happy Friday people!

Cheers,
Minion Millsy esq.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Millsy, it was a cracking good time on the paint and chat, great to have so many on the chat. Roll on the Friday madness and all the fun colors minis and models I say

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work Millsy! I love that you folk 'down there' are having your own Paint and Chats! I'll need to set my alarm sometime to join in. :)

    ReplyDelete