Saturday 16 March 2024

From Matt W - Egyptian APC & Trucks (75 points)

This week the weathered improved and reached a high of 18 here in the Upper Loire France, so I cracked out the airbrush and got some paint on some Arab Israeli war kit. I then panel lined then weathered with pigments. A simple job on these, a bit frustrated as I cannot find vehicle tactical markings or sense to Egyptian Registration plates for 1973 war. 

When my SHQ order arrives I will stick in some crew 

Three transport trucks



BTR 152



Rocket battery 


20mm vehicle @ 15 points 

5 x vehicles 75 points. 

Cheers

Matt

_______________________

Great looking Egyptian vehicles, Matt. It's interesting to see the unique silhouette of the BTR and the Russian designed rocket launcher - definitely vehicles of their time. While the trucks are less-than-exciting, they will provide important logistical support to your on-table troops (and tempting targets for the Israelis). Well done! (...and Sarah and I wish we were enjoying the upper Loire right now...)

- Curt


9 comments:

  1. Would not want to be on the receiving end of those rockets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your technique makes these monocolour vehicles really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weathering on the trucks is spot on. The wooden truck beds look perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work - hate painting vehicles myself so always impressed when I see such excellent examples! Cheers Jez

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice clean work on the trsport and rocket truck thingy.

    ReplyDelete