Saturday 16 March 2024

From JezT - Lady Sarah's Cart and "Odd's and Sod's" (75 points)

Hi All 

Thanks to everyone for another great challenge. With this post counted I will have made a personal best and made over 600 points for the first time. I have enjoyed being part of the Library Challenge and have one final post for this. 

So far I completed 4 rooms in the entrance block, then used Lady Sarah's cart to enter the back room and completed two rooms there - to finish will drop by the Cafe and Gift Shop with a final Lady Sarah's cart to move from the Biography room to the Gift Shop. 

This entry adds to my Edwardian figures from Ironclad Miniatures - the armed flower seller!



Next have some "odds and sods" that nicely finishes some of the projects I did this challenge. I started with some Gripping Beast Arthurian figures but as I changed my mind on the basing style after purchase had an odd pack unpainted. Glad to get these painted up ....

Four new figures ....



On impetus bases with earlier figures behind ..


Also finished off the Gripping Beast pack of disorder marker wounded figures with two models painted but will count as just 5 points.

New figures in front with earlier posted behind ..

Next switching to Footsore Miniatures and have a pack of 3 Priests painted up. Here painted one for my Crusader army with desert basing and the other two for my Dark age Anglo Saxon / Welsh armies. 



And a final two more character figures from Footsore as Dark Age archers - will most likely use these in the Later Welsh army.



Points wise should be 75 in total. 25 for Lady Sarah figure and bonus, 25 for the 5 Gripping Beast and 25 for the 5 Footsore Miniatures. 

Great being part of the Challenge again - take care everyone, until next year!

Cheers Jez

_______________________

Fabulous work on this wide selection of minis, Jez! It was great to have you with us again for this year's Challenge and I'm delighted to hear that this was a personal best for output - Bravo! Of this assortment, I have to say my favourite is the Edwardian flower seller. Not a lass you want to shortchange for a rose. Formidable!

Thanks again and hopefully we'll catch up next winter!

- Curt

8 comments:

  1. Well done Jez on the personal best. Those priests are my favourite in this post. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That flower seller is a great figure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The freehand shields are impressive, I never have the courage to do that in 28's. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking odds and sods. Love the priests & shields especially.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Armed Flower Seller is both fashionable & formidable
    Terrific and very characterful figure

    ReplyDelete