Saturday 16 March 2024

MattW Fallschirmjager part two (160 points)

More Warlord Fallschirmjager completed, not overly excited by the warlord plastic fallschirmjager miniatures. I tried for two different camo, this time I have added rain stripes to the sumpfmuster, I think it looks better. 








28mm @ 5 points 

32 miniatures @ 160 points 

Cheers

Matt

______________________

Lovely work on these German paratroopers, even if you're not really feeling the love for them.  I also have to say brilliant backdrop for the photos. It really makes them pop to life. Well done!

- Curt 

7 comments:

  1. I like your work on these, great backdrop too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The camo turned out great on these. I agree with the others on the backdrop. It's a very compelling scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another person impressed with the backdrop! Well done on the camo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very effective camouflage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stuff and backdrop crowns it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice work and background. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They came out well and look good on table.

    ReplyDelete