Saturday 9 March 2024

From MattW: Fallschirmjager (55 points)

Next off the desk are some fallshirmjager that I have been working on since before Christmas, I detest camo at 28mm it is hard to capture in scale…. The miniatures are from Warlord and will be used in my skirmish collection, although I am not that impressed with the figures and may sell them on I think. 

Squad one




Sniper


Officer 


Action shot!

11 figs @ 5 points 

Total points 55 points 


Cheers

Matt

I think the models look great Matt - and that is enhanced by your excellent staging of the photos! While 28mm camo is tough I think you've done a fine job on these paratroopers. They look like a mix of metals and plastic?

In any case 55 points for you!

Dallas

16 comments:

  1. Lovely work here. The camo looks good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Peter, the next lot have the rain splashes

      Delete
  2. They came out nicely. I’ll gladly admire others camp as I won’t even try it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great painting work. The Warlord FJs range is not bad at all; I painted a unit for Chain of Command several Challenges ago and enjoyed a lot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The plastics are in my opinion terrible, the contorted faces are not what I like to paint.

      Delete
  4. Really nice work on these fellas, FJs are one of my most favorite units.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a lot in 20mm and use them a lot. These are the first I have painted in 28mm not in the early uniform.

      Cheers
      Matt

      Delete
  5. They have come out fine matey

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think these chaps have turned out rather nicely?
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete