Sunday 27 December 2020

From DaveS - Did the Eart Move For You?

 This is the third of my entries that I have picked out from Wizkids D&D and Pathfinder ranges for the Chambers.  For the Golem's Haunt, the only thing I could see fitting for me was an elemental.  While I painted an Ice Elemental for an entry a few years ago, this time, only the rather impressively sized Earth Golem from their range would do.  Add to that the fact that it's a whole lot of model for £5, and my entry was decided.






It's a relatively simple paint job, with drybrushing used mainly.  I aimed for a ruddy brown clay like appearance, and I'm happy with the effect.  The blue glow was created by wet blending several blues together in the mouth, and again  I think works.


I've no idea how many points this should be.  I know I should get 20 for the chamber, but I don't have a clear idea how to score the model.  I've included a shot below with one of the 28mm human sized models from the same range for scale.  Hopefully our glorious leader can give me some advice.



11 comments: