Sunday 27 December 2020

From LeeH - 1st Level Witch Teleport - The Pink Lady

Having scratched my head and come up blank with a figure for the Pit of the Pendulum I decided I needed the assistance of the Witch of this level to teleport me to another room. So my next entry is a Female figure with shimmering pink hair! Once again I have painted this model for use with my Frostgrave collection (she'll be one of many female wizards I have already) and have based her appropriately to fit the theme for this game. Hopefully Sarah the Sorceress will accept this offering and transport me to my next destination, The Golems Haunt, which I hope to be ready tomorrow. 


While I have been enjoying this foray into the Fantasy world of the Chambers of Challenge, I do have some historical figures to get started on. These are on my paint desk now and I hope to have them ready in a week or so (I'm in no hurry, I want to enjoy them rather than racing against the clock).




I'm not sure where I got this figure, like much of my collection it was probably an impulse buy somewhere back in the mists of time! Indeed I recently found another box of figures hidden in a cupboard that missed the big tidy up when I got my games room together last year... I wonder how many more suprises await me in dark corners of the house! I have this rather macarbre image of my poor wife finding boxes of figures long after I have shrugged off this mortal coil, muttering under her breath about my silly hobby! Rather stupidly I glued this figure to an MDF base before checking the manufacturer and date of production on the underside, so if anyone can identify her that would be much appreciated. 

(Scoring: 1x28mm Foot + CoC Bonus = 25 points)

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful figure and great selection of colour tones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks very good, the colours work really well and I love your work on the coat and the wintery base.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe the figure is the North Star thaumaturge which was a freebie with one of their Frostgrave deals. I've the same figure on my workbench - and now you've given me a couple of ideas for painting her!
    Excellent job, especially the hair! A really nice witch for Frostgrave or maybe a D&D cleric.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks for the figure detail. I'll add it to my notes. Silly of me to base her without writing the details down!

      Delete
  4. 🧞‍♀️Excellent pink-haired witch!
    I am also going to award you an extra 5 bonus points for the Teleportation Tribute also being a witch plus one extra point for the most excellent pink hair 🧞‍♀️
    Much appreciated if the SnowLord can add another 6 to BigLee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah has spoken!

      Excellent work Lee. As several have already said the pink hair is literally brilliant. Good luck in the Golem's Haunt!

      Delete
    2. Excellent, thank you for the bonus bonus points 😆. The pink hair was a spur of the moment choice but I'm glad I did it.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. You'll have to consider dying your hair soon mate before it all falls out of course). Pink would suit you 😆

      Delete
  6. Really like this figure Lee, great work on the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that figure and the hair really pops.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting hairstyle choice, but one that seems to have paid off. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely looking campaign witch!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  10. Damn you Lee, I was going to use the exact same figure for my first witchevator. How will I ever top yours?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely lovely here! Great work mate!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super looking figure Lee
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful work, and the hair is great!

    ReplyDelete