Sunday 24 January 2021

From Bruce R Chamber of Challenges Guardroom (40 mm Ogre 7 pts + Chamber 20pts = 27 points)

 Are there extra points for miniatures decades old painted?  I found this figure laying about and decided instead of using some AWI English lights on my paint table as guardsmen, I would get this old boy his due after a such a long time as naked lead.  He is from a citadel boxed set.  A search brings up BC2 Monsters from Citadel.  I seem to remember a boxed set with some chaos type and other monsters.  The food stuffs he is guarding is from Bad Squiddo Games. 

Another piece of scatter terrain done, the Ogre, and the Chamber.



 







  Cheers.

5 comments:

  1. Unlikely those food provisions will reach the new day in one piece. That goblinoid looks to be permantently hungry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking old school ogre!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that takes me back. I had that boxed set waaaayy back when. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete