Sunday 24 January 2021

From: Jez Todd - Week Five Russian Napoleonic Command (30 points)

 Dear All 

Time for my weekly post and just a useful 30 points to keep me ticking along. Enjoyed painting these few figures for my Blucher 28mm forces. Just 2 cavalry and 2 foot for 30 points.


The Russians have an option to play General Kutzov as a "Character" figure and remembered I had a model but no idea on the manufacturer - I must have picked up from a show sometime in the midst of time - any ideas anyone? The others are Wargames Foundry. 



  I think the aide was a Foundry Austrian General but added the epaulettes to fit. For the other foot officer I decided to use him as a replacement on an infantry base to add a bit more variety into the stand. 


That nicely finishes my Russian rebasing for Blucher - back into the box until can play a game!

All the best Jez

8 comments:

  1. Nice work on the command figures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Kutusov with the greatcoat over his shoulder. Wonderful little command stand Jez!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice group of officers. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job - and here’s looking forward to when they can come out of the box and get played with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking command stand!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great Command Group 👌
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete