Sunday 24 January 2021

Ian S _ Goblin wolf riders

 So something different.  Some of us at the decided  to go to 28mm fantasy and one of thoose was Gary, he took alot of stick as the army he uses was not painted.  So some of us decided to help and each took a unit.


I offered to do an additional unit and painted it the put it somewhere safe.  As per I could not find it for around 6 months until I was looking for Christmas presents I had brought in the year, you guessed I could not find thoose either but I did find the wolf riders. 


Since painting them I have used the contrast paints from games workshop and decided to repaint them. 


So here they are, I have no idea of their origin as I believe Gary got them on ebay. 




So 8 goblin wolf riders 28mm figures - 80pts


At some point I will paint something for myself. 


One more post today to go


8 comments:

  1. They look pretty old, from the era when GW was still Citadel. Very nice unit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did wonder if that was the case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just reread post and I have missed out words sorry about this I am unfortunately dyslexic and although I proof read it I still saw the missing words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking wolf riders, nice work!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice looking group of monstrous cavalry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely bit of Fantasy Cavalry 👍
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm pretty sure those are early 90s GW. Looks like 2 skullz!

    ReplyDelete