Sunday 24 January 2021

from RayR - Sarah the Sorceress - Sarah's Choice - Urthr 25pts

 

I call on Her Highness Sarah the Sorceress.
 Please send me from Adventurers Landing across Level 2 to land at the Guardroom pleeeeze?


This Old Hag named Urthr, comes from a set of figures from Black Tree Designs that I bought a few years ago. I've gone for the Hollywood green skin, it just looked better than the norm.
Her sisters, will be making an appearance later on in the show!

Sarah the Sorceress Bonus 20 pts
1 x 25mm figure 5 points
25pts total

16 comments:

  1. Great looking hag Ray!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent hag .. the green skin reminds me of the Wizard of Oz Wicked Witch 🧙‍♀️
    I’m looking forward to the seeing the rest of the sisters/coven

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Ray! Love the skin tone you gave here. I also awarded you an extra 5 points for her being a spell casters (Sarah's orders). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As old green hags go, she's great. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hubble, bubble toil and trouble indeed! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Green skinned Hag, lovely, reminds me of the lass from Chorlton and the Wheelies 😁
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete