Monday 18 January 2021

From ScottM: Shrine - Mordheim Warrior Priest (25 points)

For my last chamber on Level 2, the Shrine, I need a religious themed piece. For this I went with this perfectly sane individual who has come to smite others into worshipping the mighty Sigmar Heldenhammer. This 28mm fig is from Games Workshop and is a Mordheim Warrior Priest. I noticed once I started painting that there was supposed to be a cross-piece for the fire-topped staff that I did not have. Oh well.



And that will finish Level 2. On to level 3!

So that should be:
1 - 28mm foot fig + Chamber bonus = 25 points

8 comments:

  1. Great work on this loon Scott! He's probably running back to 'Mordheim Adventure Outfitters' to demand a refund for his shoddy flaming zippo-staff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice mini, the reds and browns work well together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking priest! The ecclesiastical society are well represented in this challenge!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Useful torch for lighting the way through the Chambers

    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent work. I always love the fish in some of the Mordhiem figures warding off evil with smelly trout.

    ReplyDelete