Monday 18 January 2021

From AlexS: medieval BFG (8 points)

Hello everybody! My name is Alex, I'm from Russia and I like big guns. Boys love big guns that shoot loud, don't they? And I decided to make myself a big gun, because all my guns are small. I decided to make myself even a big f*** gun (BFG), because how can you live without a BFG? I took a set from a local manufacturer "Zvezda" called "Medieval Bombard". The main advantage of this set is that there is a large cannon on a large stand and can be a marker for a scenario (you need to grab this cannon!) Or even a terrain element. I tried very hard and even pasted on the grass. I'm great, right? Do you like my BFG? :)



 20mm arillery piece - 8 pts

8 comments:

  1. Yep! that is definitely a big gun! Excellent piece of work.
    I'll keep an eye open for the Zvezda model.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work on the bfg. And yes everyone needs one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BFG! Great work Alex - I could see something like this blasting away at the walls of Constantinople! Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Splendid looking bombard! Love it!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats a hell of a gun, I'd be hiding behind a wall a few miles away when that went off !
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific BFG Alex! I anticipate a few people looking for these from Zvezda now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice big f*** (firing?) gun, Alex. The basing is really well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Better hope you aim it right!

    ReplyDelete