Monday 18 January 2021

Skull Update! Week 4

 Four weeks down! The Skull-o-meter™ has been scanning each post for skullz in its opt-out service:

Click to embiggen!

You can practically smell the terror on StuartL as he doubts his ability to paint more skullz than everyone else combined! I've certainly noted that the skullz are predominantly GW, unsurprisingly.

The Skull-o-meter™ was pleased to find these Servoskullz from MikeF:


But the Skull Of The Week is PaulSS's:


Happy painting

Barks

8 comments:

  1. Brilliant. Thanks for the update Barks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does the winner of this challenge get to drink from the skullz of the defeated?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be silly! (You get to use their skull as a paint-water pot).

      Delete
  3. I missed Paul's one,ace!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait, you mean I don't have to beat all the other duelists simultaneously? I wish I had known before.

    ReplyDelete