Thursday 18 March 2021

From DaveS - Across the Line (77pts)

 I've managed to paint up another couple of units of hands for WWX.  The first of these are my Constructed Henchmen.  Variations on a theme of "resurrectable but ultimately rubbish meat shields", these ones have longer range guns to make them marginally more useful.



Painted at the same time as these, were the Phonic Blaster armed minions.  An upgrade option when they are bought with Thomas Edison, these may be slightly more useful.  They come in a rather interesting pack, in that you get 3 of a single sprue which would provide 3 identical minions. You then also get 2 additional sets of resin arms, a resin leg, and 2 resin heads, which combine with the plastic parts to give 3 different models.  So, clearly, I painted 2 sets of them (one from the Posse box, and one bought separately, because it provided 2 of the phonic blasters for the K9's in my last post.)



So, that's 11x40mm models, for 77 points, which should take me over the finish line for my target of 1000 points.  Given that I didn't think that I would get anywhere close after the first few weeks, I'm pretty pleased with myself.


7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on hitting your target. The cyborg henchmen/brass band look cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent painting on these strange and awesome figures!!
    Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the denim on the Constructed Henchmen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definite marching band feel here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m with Barks on the Sally Ann band vibe. Wierd and wonderful figures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great looking construced band!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant figures and well done on hitting your target.

    ReplyDelete