Thursday 18 March 2021

from RayR - Haitian Revolution - York Hussar Colonel - What's his name? 10 pts



This Trent Miniature French Commander came in my first French force I picked up second hand from Col Bill. He is a representation of General Humbert click. But he closely follows the same uniform of my previously posted unit. The York Hussars, see below.




The figures is a tad smaller than the other Trent minis I bought, but hey ho, everyone's not the 
same size are they?


This chap has no name, so I give it to you luvvly lot, give me a suitable Anglo-Germanic name for him?


It took all my brainpower to work out that this fine looking chap will earn me 10 points!

11 comments:

  1. nice figure. Looks like a Bob to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours Ray! And splendid painting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice tones on the horse I love the basing too Ray- I've enjoyed following your Haitian project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, Ray! Good luck with the name hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great figure Ray. My great grandfather Hoffman was a career officer who served in India. Can I suggest Hoffman as being Anglo-German.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely looking hussar Colonel!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really enjoying your Haitian Rebellion stuff. Looking forward to playing with it when we are allowed back down the shed!

    ReplyDelete