Thursday 18 March 2021

Adamc: Gunboats and Brig (40 Points)

 

Some more vessels to hopefully bring me across the line. A small brig made from the leftover parts used to build my sloop and six large gunboats.

The Gunboats are more 3D prints courtousy provided by my friend Arofan. I added masts and a sort of lug sail. They will make good gunboats or even French lugers privateers.
Here we have a 14 gun brig (the standard Black Seas brig is an 18 gun brig) I've flagged her as English and named her the HMS Sophie of Master and Commander fame. 
I did her hull in red brown with yellow not the colors described in Master and Commander but it looks good.  She could also work as USS Enterprise in her War of 1812 configuration as a brig.  For points I'll suggest 5 points per gunboat and 10 for the brig. That should give me 40 points carrying me pasty goal for the year (this is the latest I have ever hit my goal and I wasn't sure it was going to happen). All this is subject to review of course. 

4 comments:

  1. Nice work on these small craft Adam. Congrats on hitting your goal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely looking brig and gunboats! Congratulations on crossing the line!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete