Thursday 18 March 2021

From Guy B: [Orc's Pit] Token the Goblin Archer [25 points]

My last one for tonight, my goal of reaching the Knight's Solar is almost in reach... But I need a Greenskin! Behold, a plastic Oathmark goblin!


Introducing 'Token', the Toklienesque goblin! He does have many other fellows, but alas, they can't make it tonight. He will be fielded in my Gob-Lun Empire army - Goblins made using Imperial Roman bodies!

Token here is one of the 'loyal' cohorts of auxiliary troops for the Gob-Lun legions. As a shootiarii, if he serves a full term of service (most die in battle or of disease), he stands to gain full citizenship. Good luck, Token! So that's a quick 25 points! Ave Gobbo!



8 comments:

  1. Those Oathmark goblins are exactly how I imagined Tokien's goblins looked when I read the Hobbit as a 10 year old. Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking goblin, Guy! I really like the vibrant skintone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect Gob-Lun, ideal for the shootiarii. I think they're covered in the appropriate Osprey Men-At-Arms, number 927. Or maybe 928 ;)

    Awesome work, mate !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes great painting ... Cheers Jez

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's come out very well. If I need more Tolkien orcs I'll be getting these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep that’s an Orc! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely looking green skin!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful brushwork on this one. Nicely done sir!

    ReplyDelete