Tuesday 7 March 2023

From MattW: Prussian Landwehr and skirmishers 200 points

 Prussian Napoleonic Landwehr and skirmishers

More additions to my Prussian army, a Silesian Landwehr battalion for my 1813 Prussian army collection along with a commander for my current WIP Landwehr regiment. Another regimental commander for next weeks entry another line regiment and finally some Prussian line skirmisher command which missed last week. The 28mm miniatures are from the elite miniatures range, as per most of my Prussian collection. 
 

Silesian Landwehr battalion, flag is somewhere in the post......

Landwehr regimental commander



Line battalion commander


line battalion skirmisher command


28mm miniatures x 36 foot @ 5 points =  180 points
28mm miniatures x 2 mounted @ 10 points = 20 points 

Total 200 points.

Cheers
Matt


Smashing work on these Landwehr and skirmishers, Matt. I'll look forward to next week's continuation of this project.

Tamsin

22 comments:

  1. These look fantastic, great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful to see these venerable Elite models getting the attention they deserve. Well done, Matt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Landwehr look great Matt and are less "Elite Miniatures looking" than is usual I think

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are quite good miniatures painted up

      Delete
  4. Great Napoleonic's - am going to try that basing look as well myself. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Cheers JezT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jez, I do like the builders sand basing I have been using it for 15 years or more.

      Delete
  5. Fantastic painting work.. and as with Austrians, there are never enough Napoleonic-era Prussians

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I have plans for my second division of Prussians to be completed this spring.

      Delete
  6. Splendid looking mob of Prussians!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look absolutely great with their bright yellow facings, well done Matt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes really happy with the yellow I have achieved

      Delete
  8. Nice work. Really like the yellow facings on blue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous troops. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Splendid looking Prussians, Matt. Well done.

    ReplyDelete