Tuesday 23 January 2024

From JonathanO: Minions (30 points)

I had this post ready on Saturday,  hoping to avoid being cut from the AHPC XIV roster.  However, as my posting day is Tuesday I am too late.  I have many figures in progress, but nothing posted yet.  

These Minions are certainly not as friendly as the AHPC Minions.  They are 28mm miniatures from Crooked Dice.  They are intended for the 7TV game.  They could also be used in many other games (Pulp Alley etc.), although they would probably arrive too late to influence the game!
















6 x 28mm figures, but no points for showing up late!

At least I have recovered my painting momentum, so will continue with what is in progress on my painting table.  I will still enjoy following how you all get on in the rest of the challenge.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

Welcome, Jonathan! Well, you give a whole new meaning to the expression "a hair's breath",  but as the Head Librarian personally drags you up when you are hanging by your fingernails, who is the Junior Assistant Librarian to argue? And most welcome you are too. If these minions are anything to go on, the future looks very promising. Some very fine painting here, I really love the bright blue and the simply but very effective basing. So, some very well-deserved first 30 points for you; but you'd better promise to be a good boy from now on!

14 comments:

  1. Just under the wire! Nice group of henchmen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Peter. Sometimes having a few heavies on your side can help!

      Delete
  2. Good looking minions, Jonathon! Welcome to Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Teemu. Glad to be still in the Challenge.

      Delete
  3. Nice work Jonathon, good job getting in under the wire!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Greg. I thought I had been left behind!

      Delete
  4. One can never have too many henchmen. Congrats on making it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work Jonathan. I saw you're entry a short while after close and felt we could let it squeak in. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saved from the chopping block! I am happy to still be in the Challenge. Thanks Curt.
      Jonathan

      Delete
  6. Welcome to the Tuesday Tomes, looking forward to your next entry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Martijn. That was a close escape! I'll be back next Tuesday.
    Cheers,
    Jonathan

    ReplyDelete