Monday 20 January 2020

From MartinC: Terryfying Balloon Ride - Sarah's Balloon to Mudry's Mesa (10 Points)

I need to move across the island, not ready to assault the peak yet (I'm not convinced there is a pub at the top). So having made the schoolboy error of submitting all my female figures for 1 balloon ride (I know Tamsin, you did warn me) I had to have a dig around. Found a suitable figure (found a handful). However it would need a special drink for Lady Sarah, who will need to be blind drunk to accommodate her passenger and poncy champagne won't cut it.


No glass, no lime, no salt, no time. Straight from the bottle as fat as possible. Because:

It's Medusa.

Or her sister.

She's 28mm and has come out nicely although I spent ages giving all the snakes red eyes and you can't see them. This could be the lowest number of points I've ever had for a post.

My island journey so far is:


Right, off to write the next post!

***

What a perfect way to start off a Monday - Medusa (or her sister), and tequila. Seems right to me! Especially after I just checked the local weather forecast. I shall leave it to Sarah to comment on the drink selection for this journey...as for scoring, I think 10 points sounds about right, as this would be a rather monstrous 28mm cavalry figure.  

Great work Martin - we look forward to your submission for Mudry's Mesa. 

GregB

8 comments:

  1. Nicely done Martin! :)

    btw, you can just about make out the red eyes on the snakes in one of those pics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cheers, yes you can. Wish i could be bothered to take good photos

      Delete
  2. Good looking medusa, good luck with the balloon ride,I wouldn't fancy it after all that tequila!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ta, alcoholinduced air rage I think. A very British thing

      Delete
  3. Good luck with the balloon ride, the tequila and medusa. She’s nicely done btw.

    ReplyDelete