Wednesday 18 March 2020

From RayR: Wagons Ho! (75 points)



All things Wagon for this post. This I think is a 4Ground model it supposed to be a water wagon, 
but mines a beer wagon instead! I already have one loaded so thought I better get one unloaded.
Do I dare mention the D word???


Its a easy model to put together and no 25mm army should be without one.


Stick the tap in this end and pour.....


The next wagon is from Col Bill's Depot Battalion, you can see them here.


It a heavy ammo wagon so I painted up 4 horses, 2 with riders moulded on.


All can also be found at Col Bills.


Here for the draught horses.


and here for the Riders and horses.


Lastly 3 Wagon drivers, these are Foundry models, purchased gawd knows when!

So onto the points
Although its a 25mm vehicle Its probably a cheek to get 20 pts for the Beer Wagon
so I'll just go with whatever my Minion says, 10 pts perhaps?
For the bigger wagon 20 points
30 points for the horses and riders?
15 points for the drivers?
Making a total of 55 points?



Lovely stuff Ray. Wagons and carts are always useful to have around on the table for games. You're not very good at arithmetic though, are you? 20 + 10 +30 + 15 = 75 points. (Mind you, it is awfully tempting to go with the 55 points you were claiming!)

TamsinP

19 comments:

  1. 10/10 Tamsin you spotted the deliberate mistake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ray will be happy with 75 points because it raises his tally above mine for the first time this challenge....sandbags anyone?

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Math has never been my strong point, infact I'm quite crap at it!

      Delete
  3. Lovely wagons,and useful in lots of periods!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. D-word? Dadgers? Dudgiesmuglers? Anyway, nice set of wheels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we’ve got ourselves a convooooooy! Nice job, always useful.

    ReplyDelete