Wednesday 18 March 2020

From AndrewE: Late war Germans 28mm (20 Points)

Some more Bolt Action (it's a bit of a theme....) this time some late war Germans.  I decided my Bolt Action German army required a bit more heavy support, so what better than a MG crew and a couple of soldiers carrying Panzerfausts

These models are all from the stunning Warlord plastic range




A couple of the models are in the standard german grey, and a couple in the late war camo smocks, but all with the camoflage helmets.  





The camoflage was painted with a Vallejo middlestone base, with browns and greens sponged on to add the mottled look.  I have found that sponging on camoflage is the best result as it breaks it and does not look like brush strokes.  After this it was a agrax earthshade wash and a highlight of some of the edges.



Nice work Andrew. 20 points it is.

TamsinP

5 comments:

  1. Fine work Andrew - late-war German camo is always a challenge, and I respect anyone who can make a go of it. Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work. Camo scares me off this period!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking late war Germans! I've got to do some but I think mine will be mostly in white!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some really good painting on these Germans.

    ReplyDelete