Saturday 23 January 2021

from RayR - The Chamber of Challenge - The Adventurers Landing (25 Points)

 

My first entry for Level 2 of The Chamber of Challenge and I've braved the drop and waves from the Aquifier, nearly falling off the page and washed ashore on Adventurers Landing.


As I said in my pervious post, this was originally going to be me entry into the Aquifer, but the lucky find of the Well, soon put pay to that.

Adventurers’ Landing: A chance to paint a landing on a home or foreign shore to collect some points. Try not to get your feet wet...


You certainly won't get your feet wet at my small pier and rowing boat, as you can see they're all in dry dock for a wash and brush up. They'll soon be sent back out to the river though don't panic!


Once again, I've had these so long, I don't remember when or where they were bought or from whom?
If anyone has any idea I'd love to know.

As to the points?
This is a difficult one...
The pier is 90mm long and the boat is 70mm long at its highest its only 35mm.
So I'm really not sure?

20 points for the Bonus
5 points for the terrain?
Mr Minion can you advise?

20 comments:

  1. Nice little boat and pier, Ray

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s a great pier and boat Ray. What make are they? I might need my own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Peter, I really haven't got a clue?

      Delete
    2. I realize that’s the case generally, but do you also mean that yo7 don’t know who makes it?

      Delete
    3. Nope, not a clue. I've probably had at least 10 years?

      Delete
  3. Lovely looking bits of scatter terrain!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tallied, Ray by my minion powers, I settled on 25 points, as they’re pretty simple pieces so 10 felt a bit grand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice slip down the side of the Chamber with your boat 🚢
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work Ray! I can very well imagine it to be a smugglers boat out to get supplies over to some Haitians. For an appropriate interest of course

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice looking bits of scenery.

    ReplyDelete