Saturday 23 January 2021

From AlexS: siege tower (20 pts)

Hello everybody! My name is Alex and I continue to finish various interesting things. Today it is a siege tower from the Russian company Zvezda. An excellent but underutilized vehicle that can only be used in rare castle or city siege scenarios. The tower is large, gloomy and clumsy. I thought to paint a Mercedes sign on it, but decided it might be an anachronism. What do you think is worth writing on the tower?


28mm venicle = 20 pts


9 comments:

  1. Splendid looking siege tower!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks the business no useful for many periods. Big clumsy and slow, it must be made in Detroit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that looks brilliant Alex! I didn't know Zvezda did one of these. I now need to look them up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great, but do you have a castle for it to assault?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’d be tempted to leave it blank- I wouldn’t want it to be tied to a particular time or place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like a fun model to build a scenario around. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking for this in the Internet today, great siege tower
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete