Friday 22 January 2021

From ScottC: AoS Myrmourn Banshees - Gallery of Ancestors submission (40 Points)

 


It's been awhile since my previous post, I have a lot I will be posting shortly once bases dry.


My gallery of ancestors submission is 4 AoS Mrymourn banshees I have had in my bin of to-dos for several years now. These were originally purchased to be used as Shades in the Middle Earth SBG. When it came to paint schemes I wanted something more natural looking and grim. 










Overall, a ton of fun to paint with my airbrush. 
These are on ~32mm bases. 

Points: 28mm model x4 = 20 Points
20 points for chamber submission

14 comments:

  1. Those are magnificent sculpts, and would tie in with one of my upcoming projects. 12 skullz?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Games workshop mymourn Banshees, they come in an easy assembly box of 4

      Delete
  2. There’s something very creepy about an empty corset flying around! Great job on these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Splendid looking banshees!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very dramatic models and very subtly painted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice. I have some of these but are my airbrush skills up to this standard? Not so sure

    ReplyDelete
  6. Impressive sculpting and quite effective painting work on them

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those figures are really nice, I like a lot
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice simple scheme on these, but effective. I have some of these stashed away somewhere from the recent part work magazine, your points have been tallied!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great work on these ghoulish ghosties.

    ReplyDelete
  10. excellent. having painted some last month they certainly are a different experience with such huge surfaces to cover. You did an excellent job. Cheers

    ReplyDelete