Wednesday 17 March 2021

From Guy B: [Hall of the Ancestors] Bidets and Bowmen [80 points]

 

With a surname like Bowers, my ancestors were bow makers. So it is only apt that for my trip into the hall of the ancestors, I should use bow armed miniatures.


The miniatures are mostly from the excellent Antediluvian miniatures range, with some Footsore and the odd Crusader. 


I've used my usual 'go to' - contrast paints with highlights. I have tried mixing the contrasts together to make more variety in colours. I'm still perfecting the technique.


These will be bidowers and bowmen for my Lion Rampant games, and if I can get more painted, they might just see the odd game of Hail Caesar or WAB.  


So I make that twelve bowmen and the bonus means this little lot is worth 80 points. I hope you like them. I have some Knights next, but for that, I need to make it to the Knight Solar. Best get a move on!

5 comments: