Wednesday 17 March 2021

For Big Lee: The Altar of the SnowLord

Altar of the SnowLord (brought to you by the kids of Kinsmen Park South)
 

Well done, Lee, on winding your way to the Altar of the SnowLord!  From my accounts, this year you've only treated us to one 6mm entry, so I think we need to see some Anglo-Zulu war gems from you. How about some cavalry for a change?


Lee's Prize: Teemu's wonderful Professor Shellington Nils Owl-Ord
(Who shares a striking resemblance to our Noel, I think!)



3 comments:

  1. In case anyone is wondering, my final Chamber of Challenge figure has been completed and will be posted tomorrow, so the snowlord hasn't jumped the gun. Knowing I was running out of time I doffed my cap in respect and asked curt for his final Challenge little early so I had time to find a suitable offering.

    6mm is usually my thing, but for various reasons (none of them good) I've hardly touched the scale this year. However I do have some figures primed, mounted on sticks and sadly neglected from Challenge VIII (!!) that have been whispering to me. Stand back folks, I hear the 17th Lancers approaching!

    ReplyDelete