Wednesday 17 March 2021

From Millsy: Frostgave Gnolls and Animals (70 points)

Hi All,

Earlier in the Challenge I knocked off a large pile of Frostgrave miniatures I have had in the lead pile for some time but these got missed, mainly because I wasn't enjoying painting the gnolls to be honest. Having overcome my painter's block I've finished them off to add another 70 points to my tally.

Plastic gnolls and a metal tracker + hound (60 points)








Snow leopard and ice toad (10 points)




That completes everything I had prepped for the Challenge which I am sure many of you will agree is a satisfying feeling. I hate having stuff left over as a reminder I didn't hit my goals.

Cheers,
Millsy

------

Well my Captain's cabin still has models in it that were prepped and undercoated multiple challenges ago so this feeling of completeness you speak of is a bit of a mystery to me. Which is completely irrelevant to how awesome these look mate! Love the crisp colours and the realistic snow basing. Take 75 points out of petty cash!

Cap'n Wednesday

7 comments:

  1. Millsy, great paint job and basing. The snow looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely rendition of some of those animals, and I like the coherence across all the gnolls, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Millsy. The snow leopard is cute. I too fail to comprehend complete.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually like Gnolls, and these are tremendous. And really, who doesn't love an Ice Toad! :) Well done Millsy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Splendid looking gnolls! I've always had a soft spot for them and these have turned out really well!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suitably bestial; I like the snow leopard!

    ReplyDelete