Wednesday 17 March 2021

From JonathanO: Professor Cavor - The Laboratory (25 points)

 The next stop on my rapid journey through Level 3 is the Laboratory.  This figure is from the Empire of The Dead range of Victorian Sci-Fi / Gothic Horror miniatures from Westwind Productions.  

Professor Cavor is trying to raise funds for his Moon expedition and is demonstrating his space suit and equipment.





I own a lot of the miniatures from this range.  If you have any interest in VSF / Gothic Horror, then I highly recommend the Empire of the Dead from Westwind.  

Another 5 points plus 20 for the location = 25 points, please.  

The total is edging towards my target, but there is still some way to go.  Will I make it to the Altar of the Snowlord in time for my final challenge in the Chambers of Challenge XI?

5 comments: