Wednesday 17 March 2021

From GeorgeS - The Laboratory - Teleportation request

      Another offer to Sarah the Witch in order to pass from the Laboratory, since I had not any good idea for it...Dear Sarah please accept my offer and pass me to the next Chamber...

      The figure is a 1:48(?) 35cm Dungeons & Dragons figure. Not any other info about it , so if any one knows further info , it would be great to share here.( Character Name, Game etc..)

 




....clock is ticking...(tik,tak..tik tak..) .Three figures to present and one is already painted...

..I think I can do it..hahah

'Till next time (...tomorrow..)

Keep Up The Brushes!!!

 

8 comments:

  1. She’s a mystery women, but nicely done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't quite decide yet if she's an inspector or detective, or just a female gangster...She could be booth!

      Delete
  2. Excellent looking figure George.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great choice of colours George, it makes the figure work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in-between the dark colours (Dark brown and black) for the clothes or the lighter ones. Finaly I will agree that the lighter colours worked. :)
      Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Lovely looking figure!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete