Tuesday 15 March 2022

From RayR - Femme Fatale (10pts)

 



Tamsin usually finds herself  blessed being my Minion each year during the Challenge, but it wasn't to be this year. So, as she's minioning today I thought I stick a small post on for her as a pressie. Here we have 2 x Femme Fatale's


I've had these figures for many moons and painted them up just in case I needed any more lifts on Sarah's Star Yacht. That ship has now sailed. So these luvvly ladies are going spare.


The lady on the left is the Governor's Daughter and is a resin model, I can't for the life of me remember the manufacturer??? The hatted lady on the right is another of the civvies from North Star's 1672 range.

I still working on other figures, hopefully I'll have more posts to sneak in??

10 point please Tamsin? Unless you wanna give me any bonus points which I know you won't?

😏



Awww, you're so kind! Ermm, this is Ray! OK, so what dastardly scheme is it you're plotting that you feel the need to butter me up? 😏

Those two ladies look very nice, and neither is a bear that you're trying to claim as female for Sarah's Choice! 

No bonus points though!

Tamsin

18 comments:

  1. Good looking ladies, Ray. I guess a true gentleman is needed to paint them so well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tuesday Ray! I quite like the lady on the left. Her pink and white frills are very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Ray! The colours are spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely pair of ladies, Ray. Donnybrook era fashion trends were really something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was worried given the post title and Ray, but these are decently dressed and not bears. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great looking pair of femme fatales!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect figures for a Sharpe Practice scenario. Who knows what they have hidden under all those skirts?
    Well done Ray, sorry about the bonus points.
    Cheers, MikeP

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice work Ray and a a timely reminder for me to post one of the ladies I painted earlier in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete