Thursday 2 January 2020

From DaveD - 6mm Terrain . WWW3 - 15 points

Just a little top up for the scoreboard. I have a plan for the winter season that involves working up through my to do list by scale. So first up are a few terrain tiles for my Cold War gone Hot collection . JamesM of this parish bought me these just over 12 months ago to add to the collection . I think they were Leven miniatures. These are currently the last items I have in the “to do” pile for this collection, and the last 6mm items in this years crosshairs - I will move to my 10s next.

I really enjoyed doing the blasted houses section, but as for the workshop building that had 84 windows each of with 8 panes that need a highlight somewhat less so. Overall though pleased with these. I have 8 terrain tiles now for the collection.The Bundeswehr are previous models so no scoring .
I made the rubble by crumbling some hardened pieces of terracotta colour Milliput.


I think the Frogfoot squadrons had a field day blasting these!



Each tile is 8x6x2 so 192 cubic inches , so call it 15 points

It's alright for the rest of the challengers but I get nagged by Dave and James on Messenger when their post is ready, Dave this is really good and I can see my infantry hiding in there to ambush the Russian horde. Where will the camels go though?

12 comments:

  1. I really like these city squares - superb work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely indeed, all that work on those windows certainly paid off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work Dave, lots of potential game play there. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look brilliant, Dave. I particularly like all the fallen masonry along the streetsides - something often overlooked on most tables.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds a good plan, and great terrain to start it off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That turned out a treat! well done!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work Dave. Frogfoot footprints indeed...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work on these Dave, I picked up some Leven Miniatures building a couple of years ago and they are a delight.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really good looking terrain!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete