Saturday 20 March 2021

From AlexK - Five more Turnips (25 points)

 So in my last post today I was rather pleased that I'd hit my target with 13 hours to spare, that's correct I was going to idle away a whole 13 hours!! After spending some down time with my girlfriend catching up on some TV, she asked "Have you not got something to be doing?". Initially I thought I'd forgot to do something that I'd promised to do, but no not this time, it was more a general "Go and find something to do whilst I watch something good that your not interested in" type question. So I took the gift horse and ran with it and decided to try knock out another 5 troops for my Turnip 28 project and these are the results.




2 more pictures with the rest of the unit



This is certainly my final submission for AHPCXI, although we have 5 hours and 34 minutes left I really need some sleep. I think that adds another 25 points to my total and makes my overall score look a bit healthier, rather than a shambling wreck squeezing over the line in the final seconds it really is.


11 comments:

  1. Looks like this may be the final entry for AHPC XI- good stuff Alex.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers, I'm sure the challengers have a few posts left in them yet

      Delete
  2. Very well done, these look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your turnip minis - great work on the roots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, Alex's girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed Barks, I wouldn't put up with me, Ha!

      Delete
  5. I do like that kinda question form our better halves. Great looking figures Alex.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ray it is almost as good as the "Just put what tiny plastic men you want in a basket and I'll sort the rest!" comment around birthdays and Christmas. I do sometimes wonder what she must think when I get really excited about this type of stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great looking turnip men!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete