Saturday 20 March 2021

From Jeff B: Level-2, Chamber-3, "Oubilette"


For this challenge I picked a figure from my long forgotten and seemingly abandoned Anglo Zulu War project. This picture was my inspiration, an Officer of her majesty's 60th Kings Royal Rifle Corps, 1879.




He wears the dark green of the Rifle Regiment, khaki riding breeches, tea stained pith helmet, and brown leather Officer’s gear.



The figure is a 28mm unmodified Officer figure from Old Glory’s 28mm Anglo Zulu War range.





Oubilette Chamber: 20 pts + (1) 28mm fig 5 pts = 25 Points



Curt thank you for allowing me the honor to be a part of this awesome exercise and rub virtual elbows with some very talented and imaginative painters. I'm truly humbled. This being my first AHPC I see the key is to build and prime all manner of figs and kits months in advance. I shall start preparing for next year NOW!

Thank you Minions for all your hard work and for making this so much fun. Thank you challengers for your input, critiques, and acceptance!

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous, I've not seen the rifles in this period and now you have done it. I'm off to the web. Lovely paint and great submission.

    BruceR

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very animated figure and nicely painted. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's a wonderful figure and very well painted. Well done Jeff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Splendid rifles officer, he's great!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete