Saturday 20 March 2021

From SidneyR: OldHammer Undead for "Graveyard Beach" (30 points)

 


Coming into the final evening of Challenge XI, I had just one final Chamber to visit - "Graveyard Beach".

I wasn't sure if I was going to quickly paint a couple of miniatures for the Chamber, or just leave the Challenge after the "Altar of the Snowlord" post.  I was in two minds.  But, in the end, I thought - I really should just finish the last room.

So here they are - two quickly painted OldHammer undead skeletons, slightly angry that my photos of them (on my phone) does not look as smooth as some other photography.  Ah well, I guess that's just what happens when you're the restless undead - you're kind of at the end of the guest-list.


I've had these OldHammer Citadel Miniatures for a few years (possibly more like a few decades!).  They did paint up easily - they're lovely sculpts - and they'll see service with my kids when we break out a game of Dungeons & Dragons for an Easter treat.  I doubt that the kids will mind that my eyesight at 1am isn't really as clear as it might be when applying the paint!

So, my final entry, in the final Chamber, for Challenge XI.  Two 28mm undead, for 10 points and 20 points for "Graveyard Beach", giving a total of my final 30 points for Challenge XI.  

Phew...I'm done!  Thank you so much to Curt, Sarah, All the Minions, Miles, Tamsin, all my fellow Challengers, and everyone who read, commented and chatted about not only my posts, but everyone's posts.  See you for the after-Challenge party and, of course for Challenge XII!!


******* 

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sydney. Great figures and a great Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on clearing the dungeon! Two skullz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one Sidney and well done on all your entries!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you've managed to finish the entire Chambers of Challenge! Well done and till next year indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on finishing the dungeon with this skulltastic duo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pair of undead! Well done on your clean sweep of the chamber!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice Sidney. The undead are notoriously unwilling to be photographed.

    ReplyDelete