Saturday 20 March 2021

BruceR, 28mm, Pulp Figures, 25 pts,

Spring is here, and so far much earlier than usual in the North of the US.  
Here is my last submission.  A new project.  Our local group is fighting a Pacific battle in June and our numbers are growing with long lost gamers coming back a bit.  So a few of us need more troops for these lost souls.  I built some jungle and have British empire forces so I need some IJA.  Friends have standard IJA armies so why not a naval force.  Enter my fetish for things Pulp Figure!  

So here are my first 5 test figures and my last submission for the AHPC XI.  I like them.  The blue stands out and why not!  

One last comment.  This is my first challenge and I've had a stupendous time.  I've loved attempting to comment on the great submissions and really painted some things off the dusty walls.  The efforts of Curt and Syd with the Chamber of Challenge was great fun and made for a very wonderful experience.   I tend to paint in the winter being in the N with temps sometimes well below zero F.  The challenge did what traveling to conventions did, lit a fire.  

So, Thank you to Curt and all the minions who help him run this fabulous effort.
Have a great spring, keep the brushes going, and be safe and smart.
    




5 28mm x 5 = 25 pts

Cheers All


 

5 comments:

  1. Lovely work with these, Bruce. I'm delighted you had a great experience with your first Challenge. I hope you come back next time we roll out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent looking naval troops!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work Bruce, see you next year hopefully

    ReplyDelete