Saturday 20 March 2021

Ian S - commander for the local dwarf volunteers 5pts


 My last post is a commander for my local dwarf volunteers who resemble characters from a well known TV show.


Again drawf from e4m converted with green stuff.


On a personal note, I work in the NHS and this year has been the worst in my 33 year career with losing colleagues and friends to covid.


This challenge has given me an outlet to take my mind of work and keep me sane.  Even my wife has not nagged me about the permanent painting station on the kitchen table and every so often even said that looks nice.


So thank you Curt and the minions for enabling this challenge to go ahead.


Ian

8 comments:

  1. A brilliant final entry.

    Thank you for your service in the NHS over what must have been a hellish year. Everyone in the NHS deserves a medal and significantly more than a paltry 1%!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cracking stuff Ian, a great conversion.

    Thanks for your service. I don't think anyone who hasn't been in your position can truly appreciate the nature of the experience. You have my sympathy for all you have experienced and I sincerely hope that it hasn't caused you any long issues to deal with. THANK YOU again, you and your colleagues are truly amazing and we are blessed to have you there for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely conversion work and painting!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a special kind of Challenges this year and we really are indebted to all you NHS workers indeed! Thanks for sharing your great work with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great figure. Thanks for your service with the NHS. I lost my dad to Covid in the fall and was ver6 impressed with the care provided by you and your coworkers.

    ReplyDelete