Saturday 20 March 2021

from RayR - Donnybrook - Ottoman Command - Trent Miniatures 20pts

 


What? More Ottomans?
I'm afraid so!
These two figures were part of  my Xmas pressie from my wife and 4 daughters.

To be totally honest I hadn't planned on painting these two figures up, but I seem to be pumping figures out at the moment, so why not? Also they should take me 10 points short of the 2000 points mark which I didn't think I'd get to let alone plan it!


Although these are not Warfare Miniatures? They're Trent Miniatures!
Trent make a small but growing Early Napoleonic Ottoman range.
On the left is a Mounted Aga of the Janissaries
and on the right is a Mounted Janissary Officer.


I've painted up these two figures to use in my 1683 Ottoman army,
Naughty I know!


They're slightly bigger than Warfare Miniatures and should fit in nicely with the rest of the force.

They'll add a mere 20 points to my total.

17 comments:

  1. Great figures Ray, well done, very colourful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressive collection you've painted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ray, you are a monster with this project. I'm so impressed with both the quantity and quality of your work. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful and colorful figures Ray!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work on these Ottoman command, lovely finish!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wife and four daughters! You’re even more outnumbered than I am.
    Lovely work Ray, this Ottoman force has been a highlight for me this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them Peter. Can you guess why my hairs going grey?

      Delete