Saturday 20 March 2021

From Guy B: [Knights Solar] Scottish Knights [60 points]

I made it to the Knights Solar and with a few hours to spare! Sadly, no time for any more painting, so I'll post what last few models I have. Firstly, there are some knights...


Pictured here is a hybrid model with parts from the Conquest knights with parts from the Fireforge Knights and a single head from the Wargames Atlantic plastic Irish. 


He is the first of several mounted knights or serjeants to finish off my Scots. Alas, the rest wait on the side waiting for some more paint.


Next are two Knights from the excellent Antediluvian Wars of the Bruce range. I like how these dismounted knights are properly armed with spears. 


Here are two more from the range. These will eventually be a unit of six (for Lion Rampant) with a few extras to make a larger unit for other systems.


Finally, we have two left-overs from my Scots. These Islesmen models weren't quite finished in time for my original posting.  So that's one mounted, and six foot figures. I estimate 60 points.


5 comments:

  1. Very nice work. These look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. I especially like that second dismounted knight with the open visor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work! It is always fun to use parts from different kits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely looking medieval types, nice!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete