Friday 19 March 2021

AdamC: Shore fortress and Ladies for a Teleport? home (12 or 22? Points)

 This will be my final post not counting a wrap up and group shot sometime next week. 

We have a small shore fortress another 3d Print courtesy of Arofan it will make fine shore terrain for Black Seas.  

I have a harbor attack scenario it will be perfect for.

Here we have the last two (three) ladies from the Griping Beast pack. 
This mother and child is one of my favorite pieces form he set.  I can imagine that she is looking after the men of her village as they troop away, her daughter crying on her shoulder. 
I kept the outfit simple. She may be seeing her man off but she's got work to do latter and she's ready to get to it. 
Last we have an older woman who looks like she is moving cautiously perhaps at night on her way to the privy or hoping some raiders won't notice het. 
Her "Lower" clothing are simple and a little dirty but her shawl is a fine purple with a white boarder clearly she a woman of some standing or she accidently took her mistresses' shawl in the dark.  The fort is small I'll claim 2 points The ladies are 5 points each as 25mm figures.  I don't know if I get the teleport points (20) when I don't have a dungeon destination but perhaps Sarah The Sorceress and drop me at home or at least outside the dudgeon?   Thanks to all especially Curt and the Minions,  for another lovely challenge. 

9 comments:

  1. I like the fortress, nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one once again Adam! I think the good Lady Sarah won't object when I decide that you qualify for a ride with her broom. Can't have you have to trudge back all the way, can't we?
    @all others: This trick only works once ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, and by my reckoning it's 3x 25mm figures for 15 points, plus the fort plus the Teleportation for a total 37 ponints.
      Anyway, it was nice to have you on board Adam!

      Delete
    2. I didn't feel the little girl would count.

      Delete
  3. Nice work Adam, you’ve had a good year. What scale is the fortress?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good looking civilians and nice fort!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Fortress will come in useful. Nice work mate.

    ReplyDelete