Friday 19 March 2021

From BenitoM: The Final Charge (50 points)

Personal and work issues have disrupted my painting schedule over the past three weeks. So in the nick of time I had a short window to paint my last batch of minis and marginally reached my Challenge target of 500 points.


 

The three mounted and four warriors and the four foot warriors are part of the mixed Germanic tribes cavalry unit for my Infamy!Infamy! army.



Earlier in the Challenge I painted three mounted warriors and now the unit is finally completed: 6 mounted and four foot.

 

These mixed units allows for a lot of flexibility in the rules, as they can attack as a single unit or to use the foot as an independent unit. Here below I present the full unit in the base. These bases are produced by Warbases and are specifically designed for Infamy. The models are all metal minis from Wargames Foundry, good sculpting with a lot of character, no flash and little mould lines.

This entry adds 50 points to my Challenge score (3 x mounted @ 10 points = 30 + 4 x  foot @5 points = 20) exceeding now marginally my 500 points target for this year's competition.



8 comments:

  1. Hi great painting - I love this mixed unit. Cheers Jez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great painting as ever Benito. It was a joy to follow your progress throughout the challenge. Here's hoping you'll join us again next year.Ah, and congrats to smashing your target just in time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bunch of hairy Germanic Cavalry Benito. I’ve really enjoyed for Infamy squared units.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful work Benito! Like Peter, I very much enjoyed following your Infamy! Infamy! project.

    Until next year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very impressive collection, Benito!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome looking Germans! Lovely clean painting as always and congratulations on hitting your target!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cracking work on these. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful looking Germans Benito!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete