Friday 19 March 2021

From: Jez Todd - Final Post - Command and Curtgeld - 30 points

 Hi All, 

Sad to see the end of another challenge - couple of things on the painting table but getting tired so calling it quits with this final post. 

Although did not enter the Dungeon Challenge I especially enjoyed seeing all the themed entries. Somehow I always seem to leave my Curtgeld till the end. Anyway its an Ironclad Miniatures figure that I amended to being shot gun armed. 

I thought it could follow on from my last years figure, that I still have here, and it continues the theme of a "shotgun wedding". 

   

Curt - hope you dont mind waiting if I make this part of a "mini series" and aim to paint up a bride to complete the set in next years Challenge? 

Also just adding in a small entry of some Command disorder markers for the Alexandrian Macedonians - the main army I finished this Challenge. This extra gives me 6 disorder markers in total - over half the army units in Basic Impetus, so I am in deep trouble if I need more than that!


If I get 5 points for the disorder markers and 25 for the Curtgeld that gives an extra further 30. Pleased to have managed to get over 500 points again this year. 

Thanks Curt and all to a great Challenge!  

Cheers Jez



 

7 comments:

  1. An excellent end to your Challenge Jez! Those striped trousers are superb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice collection of figures. Those guys with the shotguns look like they mean business

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful work Jezz. It's great to have some more prizes in the offing (and please do introduce us to the bride next year). You had an excellent challenge with many terrific entries. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice- I'm looking forwards to The Bride already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice final flourish. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely looking character and useful disorder markers!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete