Friday 19 March 2021

From Barks: My last skullz (8 points)

I was under the misapprehension that I had several more days to go, but realised a few hours ago that I had overestimated by 48h! So, this is my final Skull Duel entry- a suitably skull-dense figure, but not enough to catch StuartL.

First, another 3D printed Servo Skull:


Then, chosen for his skulliciousness:

Five on the base, three on the helmet,
three on the gun, one on the kneepad...

Three on the backpack, and
twenty-two on the shoulderpad!

This lad has a hefty 37 Skullz! Plus the Servo Skull for 38, gives me a total of 466- more than double my total for AHPC X.

I'm claiming six points for this chap, seeing as he's a big lad and has two Nurglings; and two for the Servo Skull.

+6 to the GW side Challenge

+38 to the Skull Duel


12 comments:

  1. Wow! Barks, that NurgleMook is rather skulltastic, great work! Speaking of which 466 skulls for this year? That's amazing! More skulls for the Skull Dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work on these two models, but there are still 24 hours on the clock, you can't go giving up yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’ve got another project to tick off, but maybe if work isn’t too busy...

      Delete
  3. And why not too! He looks suitably impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the finish time wrong as well and found myself with a day less than I thought. Certainly focuses the mind!!

    Nice work in these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking plague marine and friends, plenty of memento mori too!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete