Friday 19 March 2021

From Jeff B: Level-2, Chamber-2, "Shrine"

 




The Atlas mountains are the shrine in this challenge chamber. A Tuareg Mullah and faithful followers make up this chamber's entry. 



Though they aren't really Tuareg castings I have painted them up as such for my French Colonial games.








 I experimented with colors using washes and highlighting as I just wasn't quite happy and satisfied with the colors out of the pots. That being said, I am quite pleased at how they came out and am really looking forward to painting the stock piles of 28mm lead Tuareg figures I have from Castway Arts and Askari Minis.







Chamber 20 Pts + (4) 28mm figs x 5 Pts = 40 Pts

Curt, another beautifully painted unit! Your skill, speed, and talent is inspiring.

Thank you Curt for allowing me the honor to be a part of this awesome exercise and rub virtual elbows with some very talented and imaginative painters. I'm truly humbled. This being my first AHPC I see the key is to build and prime all manner of figs and kits months in advance. I shall start preparing for next year NOW!

Thank you Minions for all your hard work and for making this so much fun. Thank you challengers for your input, critiques, and acceptance!



6 comments:

  1. Simple but beautiful brushwork, Jeff. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue really pops, great work on these religious types.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed, a lovely blue on these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely looking figures for the shrine!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work on the Blue Man group.

    ReplyDelete