Friday 19 March 2021

From DaveD - 10mm siege towers - curtgeld- 76 points

 This is my last entry for this year . A year ago we were working on JamesM’s  “For Joshua” project to raise charity funds for the group who helped him in times of bereavement. We will be back around re-animating this during the year now Covid is looking like retreating and lets us meet and display the collection prior to fund raising . So in terms of Curtgeld it’s aimed at JamesM .

For this entry I had picked up some 10mm MDF siege towers from Pendraken , I have added some thin balsa strips from the cross braces etc - it’s really helped to bring them to life. I have added some crew and warriors/bowman etc as well - I just need to find the missing bag of crew I know I have to add to two of the towers 




Points wise ..

So the towers are a least as big as 15mm tank - so I am going 8 points each .32 points 

24 figures = 24 points 

Curtgeld = 20 

So 76 points I reckon .

11 comments:

  1. Very cool - nice work there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice work all round Dave! I'm sure these will be excellent additions to the charity funds project. I'll throw in a couple of bonus points for the good cause

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those crewed ones are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent looking siege towers, really nice!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheers Dave, these are ace! The charity project will get rolling again once the wargame show scene in the UK gets running again.

    ReplyDelete